There are a number of tuition centre offering Chinese lessons in Singapore. These centres are helping the learners to not only acquire skills for passing exams but language life skills as well. The centres that give the learners life skills are known as enrichment centres while the others give skills have handle to handle exam papers. There are various benefits of having Chinese tuition centres in Singapore. This articles describes some of the advantages of Chinese First edu tuition centres in Singapore.
- Smaller student to teacher ratio. The small class size means that the student is accorded a personalized service tailored at overcoming their challenges. Most of the Chinese tuition centres have a leaner teacher to student ratio which is a positive to learners because their unique needs are identified by the tutors and strategies of overcoming them are initiated. Furthermore, because of the small size, the teacher can well utilize teaching aids like slides and audio visuals materials to aid the student overcome their problematic areas.
- The right tutor is attached to the student. This increases the chances of overcoming the learners’ challenges as the right tutor is attached to them to attend to their unique learning challenges. The student is also able to receive a superb and personalized service thus getting value for their tuition money. The teacher is able to evaluate whether the child is introverted or extroverted. This will enable him to evaluate which best method can be used to attend to their varied learning needs. The teacher
- Extra review of student’s challenges. The private tutor is able to do an extra review of the students’ challenges so that he uses the right methods and strategies in overcoming them. The private tutor is able to monitor whether the student is improving on problematic areas because of his ability to give them a personalized service. The tutor can openly share with the parent on the best strategies to use to improve the child’s performance.
- Home work. The private tutor is able to support the students in doing their homework so that the learning process is enjoyed by the student. In this sense, it saves the parents’ time because they might not be available to help the students.
- In the private tuition centres the environment is safe for open discussion. Students are able to openly open up and share with the private tutor their main weak areas. This is unlike school environment where students might not openly tell their teachers where they have a problem.